Accessing the SUDOANG website and the information relating to any of the products, services or information contained therein implies subjection to and acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice. We therefore you recommend that you carefully read its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on the SUDOANG website.
The conditions set out below are those in force from the date of their last update. However, Fundación AZTI-AZTI Fundazioa (hereinafter AZTI), as the SUDOANG project coordinator, hereby reserves the right to update, amend or delete the information contained in is website at any time. Furthermore, it may even limit or not allow access to that information, without prior notices, particularly when technical difficulties occur that in the opinion of AZTI lower or override the standard security levels adopted for it to function properly.
FUNDACIÓN AZTI – AZTI FUNDAZIOA is a Spanish foundation based in Sukarrieta (Vizcaya), at Txatxarramendi Irla, sin número, registered in the Basque County Foundations Register under number F-38, and holder of tax number G-48.939.508.
Contact: Telephone: [ +34 94 657 40 00 ] Fax: [ +34 94 657 25 55 ] / Email: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
In general, users do not need to reveal their personal data as a prerequisite to use the SUDOANG website.
Notwithstanding the above, in those cases when you as the user require certain services and communicate your personal data to AZTI, this company guarantees the confidentiality of that data, along with compliance of Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 and its enacting legislation, and adopts the technical measures needed to maintain the required security level.
Consequently, when personal data is collected by completing a form on the Sudoang portal, you as the user will be informed of the recipient of the information, of the purpose for which the data are collected, of the identity and address of the data controller and of your power to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the processing of your data by means of a written request sent to the following address: [ Txatxarramendi ugartea z/g – 48395 Sukarrieta (Bizkaia) ].
AZTI guarantees that the personal data collected in the forms are sent with the information encrypted so that it cannot be seen by third parties. We ask our users to inform us, as soon as possible, of any changes and corrections to their personal data in order to ensure that the information in our files is always up to date.
All the contents of the SUDOANG website, including but not limited to the texts, documents, photographs, drawings, images, icons, graphic representations, sound or audiovisual contents, along with their graphic design and source code, brands, trademarks or other distinguishing signs, are the exclusive property of AZTI or of third parties and are protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation, except when specified to the contrary.
Consequently, you as the user must always respect all the industrial and intellectual property rights regarding the SUDOANG website that are the exclusive property of AZTI or of third parties.
Please read this licence before using and each time you use and save any documents in digital format from the SUDOANG website. Accessing, exporting and downloading those documents imply accepting the terms and conditions set out in this licence to use applicable to pay-for documents:
1. You as the customer (beneficiary) hereby declare that you agree with all the terms and conditions set out in this licence to use the documents in digital format sold and supplied on the SUDOANG website (hereinafter, the “DOCUMENTS”). These terms and conditions may be subject to change without any prior notice at the time that AZTI deems appropriate.
2. The DOCUMENT exploitation rights belong exclusively to AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners, which hereby grant a licence to use to the beneficiary according to the following clauses.
3. AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners hold and will always hold their full property and ownership rights regarding the DOCUMENTS and guarantee that they are entitled to grant the licence to use envisaged herein. The beneficiary may not lend, donate, transfer, assign, sell or lease the licence to use the DOCUMENTS to third parties. Any attempt to grant, transfer, assign, sell, lease or give a copy to third parties of any of the rights or obligations provided for here shall lead to the expiry of this licence contract and a breach of the contractual good faith.
4. You as the beneficiary are required and undertake to adopt all the measures needed to prevent unauthorised third parties to have access and knowledge of the documents. The beneficiary shall keep in a good state of repair all the indications regarding the property that appear on the documents (trademarks, copyright symbols, etc.) that determine that AZTI and the other partners of the SUDOANG project own the rights. The beneficiary has to maintain the symbols, the brands or any other indication of ownership that AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners establish on their product and on all the partial or total reproductions that have been expressly authorised by AZTI pursuant to this contract. You as the beneficiary shall inform AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners (if applicable) of any act of unfair competition or breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights that you become aware of and, in general, you will adopt all the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and respect the property right held by AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners.
5. The licence to use the DOCUMENTS is awarded on a single user and stand-alone basis. You as the beneficiary may not use them in a computer network system, simultaneous access system, multiple central process unit or multi-user system, unless a written agreement is established in that regard with AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners, if applicable. If your computer is not working correctly, preventing access to or the use of the DOCUMENTS, you can transfer them to another computer, provided that they are deleted from the computer from which they are transferred and the use of the DOCUMENTS on the new computer are in line with the terms of this agreement.
6. AZTI authorises the printing of the contents of the DOCUMENTS and the transfer of extracts of them to other applications, provided that you as the beneficiary meets the follows conditions:
(a) You as the beneficiary may directly reproduce part or all of the content from the DOCUMENTS, for its internal use, subject to the intellectual property rights included in them. Such a power will be effective provided those copies are dated and destroyed within thirty days of the copy date, with exception for the condition set out in Clause 6.b) below. Those copies may not be filed to form part of a hardcopy reference collection.
(b) The extracts of the DOCUMENTS may not be transferred to other applications, and may be incorporated to internal documents of the beneficiary, provided the extract of the text does not exceed 10% of each of the DOCUMENTS. The SUDOANG project shall keep the copyright of those extracts, whose ownership will be clearly identified.
(c) Under no circumstances will the beneficiary be authorised to totally or partially reproduce any of the DOCUMENTS for any use other than that specified in Parts a) and b) above.
(d) Under no circumstance may the extracted copies of the DOCUMENTS be lent, leased, sold or distributed.
1. Confidentiality. Knowledge of any information contained in the documents has the status of confidential and trade secret. You as the beneficiary hereby undertakes to respect and act according to this confidentiality agreement. Information in the public domain is excluded from this agreement.
2. AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners do not offer any implicit or express guarantee that the DOCUMENTS are suitable for any specific purpose or that they can be used for any specific function.. The beneficiary shall notify AZTI, as the project coordinator, in written of any defect or error detected within thirty calendar days of receipt of the DOCUMENTS. Should the beneficiary not notify AZTI in that regard, you as the beneficiary shall be deemed to find those DOCUMENTS to your full satisfaction.
3. Under no circumstances shall AZTI and the other SUDOANG project members be considered liable to the beneficiary for any damage, regardless of its causes, which may emerge, indirectly or directly, in relation with this licence. The resulting damage will include the loss of profits, income, use (or similar financial loss), any payment made or owed to third parties, economic loss or any impossibility for the DOCUMENTS to perform any specific function.
4. The liability of AZTI or of its partners in the project, of any type, with respect to the beneficiary and relating to the supply of the DOCUMENTS, may not exceed the amount of their licensing rights. You as the beneficiary shall authorise any accredited representative of AZTI or its partners to visit their premises, in order to check the exact compliance of the terms of this licence.
5. AZTI and the other SUDOANG project partners shall not be liable to the beneficiary regarding any misunderstanding or misrepresentation that may emerge in relation to any communication that is made verbally between the parties, regardless of its origin. Any normal notification that any of the parties may or is obliged to give or to deliver to the other party shall be sent by registered letter and the post office acknowledgement of receipt shall be sufficient proof in that regard.
6. The contracting parties hereby expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid with respect to the interpretation or compliance of this contract and expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
You acknowledge that you have read the terms of this licence to use and agree to remain linked to its terms.
AZTI does not guarantee continuous access or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the SUDOANG website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside its control.
AZTI is not liable for the information and other content integrated in third-party spaces or websites accessible from the SUDOANG website by means of links or hyperlinks, or for the information and other contents integrated in third-party spaces or websites with links or hyperlinks to access the SUDOANG website, or the information and content of any third-party website under the appearance or distinguishing signs of SUDOANG, except with the express authorisation of the latter.
AZTI does not assume any liability with relation to the information, any type of contents, products and services offered or provided through the SUDOANG website by third party individuals or entities, even if they belong to the project team, and in particularly for the damages and losses of any type linked to the above that may be caused by: (i) absence or deficiency in the information provided by the users or in its ; (ii) non-performance or defective or delayed performance of the contracts or pre-contractual relations; (iii) non-performance of the obligations of service providers of the information ; (iv) breach of consumer and user rights; (v) breach of industrial and intellectual property rights; perpetration of unfair competition acts or illegal advertising; (vi) breach of the data protection law; of professional secrecy and of the rights to honour, family and personal privacy and personal image; and (vii) in general, breach of any applicable legislation, practices or codes of conduct.
AZTI does not assume any liability regarding damage, loss, harm, claims or costs caused by: (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone failures, delays, disruptions or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system, due to deficiencies, overloading and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other reason outside the control of AZTI; (ii) unlawful interference by means of the use of any type of malicious software and using any type of communication, such as computer or any other viruses; (iii) improper use or misuse of the SUDOANG website; (iv) browsing and security errors caused by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it.
In any event, you as the user of the SUDOANG website shall be liable for the damage and loses of any type that AZTI may suffer as the result of breach by you of your obligations pursuant to this Legal Notice or to the specific conditions that are applicable.
Access to the website does not imply that AZTI is obliged to ensure the absence of any virus or any other harmful computer element. It is always up to you as the user to ensure that the appropriate tools are available to prevent and disinfect your system of harmful computer programs.
AZTI is not liable for the damage caused to the computer equipment of the users or of third parties during the provision of the portal service.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Spanish legal system.
You as the user and AZTI hereby agree to expressly submit any dispute that may arise from accessing this website to be settled by the courts of the city of Madrid and waive any general or special jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.